Only toll service providers are authorised to enter into user agreements and issue toll payment tags to be used in AutoPASS-Samvirke.

Contact one of the following toll service providers to sign a user agreement and receive a toll payment tag, or if you have questions about your agreement.

Toll service providers

If you do not have an AutoPASS agreement, or if you have questions regarding exemption schemes, you should contact a toll charger:

Last updated: