The AutoPASS toll tag may be used at all automatic toll stations in Norway. It may also be used in Denmark and Sweden on ferries and bridges (the EasyGo partnership).
The AutoPASS tag is linked to the registration number of your vehicle. When you order a toll tag, you automatically enter into a main contract with a toll road company at the same time. You have to pay a NOK 200 deposit. The tag will be sent to you by post. The tag must be attached to the inside of the front windscreen.
Private contract: You can have two toll tags linked to an AutoPASS contract, but each tag is assigned to a single registration number. In other words, you must have a unique tag for each vehicle and a common contract. If you have more than two vehicles, you must have separate contracts for these.
Company contract: A company contract makes it possible to link several vehicles to one contract; however, there must be a unique on-board unit (tag) in each vehicle. This type of company contract is given to industrial and public transport companies, and is linked to an organization number.
If you no longer need your toll tag, you must terminate your contract with the toll road company. If you have sold your car, you must also terminate your contract in order for the invoice for future passes to be sent to the new owner. Return the tag to the toll road operator to get your deposit back.
If you have questions related to your toll tag, contact the toll road company with which you have an agreement.
Remember to notify the toll road company that you have an agreement with if:
- your address changes
- You can do this on MyPage, or by contacting the company with whom you have an AutoPASS agreement.
- you sell or replace your car
- Remember to delete the vehicle from your AutoPASS agreement immediately when selling your car. You can do this on MyPage, or by contacting the company with whom you have an AutoPASS agreement. Also remove the toll payment tag from the vehicle.
- If you wish to use the tag and the AutoPASS agreement for a new vehicle, you need to register it on MyPage, or by contacting the company with whom you have an AutoPASS agreement.
- We recommend that you make an agreement with the new owner as to who will pay for toll transactions on the day of the sale, so that the matter can be easily settled between yourselves in case the invoice for toll transactions after the time of sale is sent to the previous owner.